hot girls,nepalese videos,nepalese articles extracted from different nepalese portals like www.cybesansar.com,www.enasha.com,www.fursad.com,www.thikthak.com

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Adult SMS (don't try to open your mouth)


Q: Why r breasts located in the
upper half of a woman's body?

A: Coz, milk should be kept
away from the pussy?



During a sexual session
the girl says: "u r like a mobile phone!"

Boy: "Do I vibrate a lot?"
Girl: "No, when u get in to the
tunnel u loose da network"


AGE OF BOOBS:

14 to 16 LEMON,(kagatani kutkutani)
17 to 22 ORANGE,(suntalani khelani)
23 to 28 MANGO,(belani thikka pelani)
29 to 40 TENDER COCONUT,(belani thikka pelani)
41 to 60 USED PILLOW,(bhogatani tathya bacha)
Beyond 60 DEFLATED BALLOON.(bhag bhai bhag natra khattam hunchas)


Life gives answers in 3 ways.
It says yes and gives you what you want.
It says no and gives you something better.
It says wait and gives you the best.



Some kiss hot. Some kiss cold,
Some don’t kiss until they’re told.
Some kiss fast, some kiss slow,
Those that don’t kiss, I don’t know.


I sent my cares to the wind..
& asked the wind to pass them to U..
When U feel the wind blowing against your face…
That’s me saying …
Take Care Always!!


There will b miles & miles of smiles
B coz life’s worthwhile
Only when you smile


It takes 3 seconds to say I LOVE YOU,
3 mins to xplain,
3 hrs to demonstrate,
3 days to appreciate
But a lifetime to prove it.


Help ever.... hurt never...!
Love ever... hate never...!
Give ever...expect never...!
Smile ever...cry never...!forgive me ever...
forget ME Never


Life is 4 u, death is 4 me,
Being happy is 4 u, being sad is 4 me,
Being 2gether is 4 u, being lonely is 4 me,
Everything 4 u but u r 4 me


Love is hard and will always be,
But remember somebody loves U
& that 1 is ME !


I wanted to send you all my love
But the postman said it was too big


Roses of red grow in my heart
and they will never wither... 'Cause they
bloom every time I see your smile,
hear your voice
or just think of you!


If I was a tear in ur eye
I wud lie on ur cheek
..and die on ur lips,
If u were a tear in my eye
I wud nevr cry becoz of the fear of losing u.


Do you know that simple HELLO can be so sweet?
H= how are you?
E=everything alright?
L= like to see you
L= love to hear from you.
O=obviously miss you. so... HELLO


God saw ME hungry
He created Pizza
He saw me thirsty
He Created Pepsi
Saw me in the dark
Created light
He saw me without problems
He created YOU!!


What is gr8 LOVE ?
Its wen u hide tears n still care 4 her .
Its wen she ignores u n u still LOVE her .
Its wen she begins
2 love another n u still SMILE.


Be careful
when
a gal tells u that
she loves u
from the bottom of her heart.
For this may mean
that there is
still enough space
for another boy
on top!


ROSES R RED VOILETS R BLUE
MONKEYS LIKE U SHOULD BE
KEPT IN ZOO.

DON'T FEEL ANGRY U WILL
FIND ME THERE TOO NOT
IN CAGE BUT LUGHING AT U.



Love :
Its not the "presence"
of something which brings
"meaning" to life,
but it’s the way that
"someone" touches ur heart
which gives life a beautiful meaning

1 comment:

naturally nepal said...

ooi ali ramro rakhna sms haru
ali mathi ko jasto tala j payo tyo bhayo ..
yesto rakhna
Love is like pi
natural, irrational, and VERY important

JOke kingdom

15 Videos, Games, Anime, Music Video, and more - Noolmusic.com !