hot girls,nepalese videos,nepalese articles extracted from different nepalese portals like www.cybesansar.com,www.enasha.com,www.fursad.com,www.thikthak.com

Sunday, June 29, 2008

malvikka subba

Malvika Subba

Dubbed one of the best Miss Nepals the pagaent has ever discovered, she stormed into the media world as a Call Kantipur VJ to make a place in the heart and souls of many. Idolized by youngsters across the country Malvika Subba is our very eligible bachelorrette this week.


Ripe-O-Meter Result for Malvika Subba = Ripe n Ready
[ Ripe-O-Meter indicates the eligibility for marriage as per the person's age. ]

Friends call you
malvi, maley, vika, pinku, mali

You came to this world in
July 19, 1981

Star Sign
Cancer

You earn your living as an
Emcee, model, actor, anchor.

Educational Qualification
Masters in Mass Communication and
Journalism

Interests
Reading, music, television, net surfing.

Describe yourself
I am an independent woman, My life, is the few friends that I have, I thrive on love, care and affection. At the end of the day, I love to have a peace of mind. I believe in forgive and forget, and live and let live. I love to travel and see new places. I don't like being judgmental and wish the same from other people.

What are you passionate about?
I am passionate about life in general and definitely traveling.


What physical attributes of the opposite sex attract you?
Their lips and eyes.


And who would you pick for the tag of sexiest man alive?
Matthew Mcnoughey

From 1 to 10 rate your sex appeal.
7

How much can you commit into a relationship?
If I am in love, definitely 100%


You prefer men wearing?
Nice pair of jeans with cool shirts, or tees, and slip ons or sneakers for summers, and I like men in formal wears with the latest design of suits and of course, Lacoste, the perfume!

Your idea of a romantic date?
Nice dinner, and a walk on a moonlight nite on the beach.


What would you wear on a hot date?
D n G perfume.


Turn you on by?
Confidence, humor and intelligence!


It’s a date deal breaker when (what turns you off)?
When they complain and complain and complain about anything and everything!

Type of men you like.
Independent, who reads books, knowledgeable, a great talker, romantic,
and someone who is kind hearted!

What kind of men do you try to stay away from?
Conservative, sexist, and cynical!

What you don’t understand about men?
Nothing actually!

Biggest misconception about women?
That women are weak in general!

According to you, marriage is:
A legal binding that the society deems necessary!

You believe in:
Choose One
• love marriage
• arranged marriage
• doesn’t matter
She chose: love marriage

And the reason?
No love, no marriage, no passion, nothing!

You prefer
Choose One
same – caste marriage
any caste, doesn’t matter
Her answer: It's the person not the caste that matters!

Qualities you seek in your life partner?
I don't seek anything, but , I would want my partner to understand and accept me as I am and above all, respect me and my career.

What do you think is the best part of being unmarried?
Oh My god! Loads, like: the freedom to do as you choose, no extra responsibilities, you are an individual and don't have to ask anyone before doing anything, be it personally or professionally!

What do you think would be the best part of being married?
Security, life time of bondness, love and discovering each other time and again, planning for a future together, coming home to the one you love and waking up with them to face the day.


What aspect of bachelorrette life would you wish to see it continue after tying the nuptials?
My freedom to be me and not have to change myself for the worse! But I
don't believe in marriages anymore so ............

How would you describe your sexual preference
Choose One
• partner who is just ok in bed (sex is not priority for him/her,
takes it as a part of martial relationship)
• good in bed (knows pretty much about the regular stuff)
• wild in bed (experimental type)
She chose: wild in bed

How important is it for you for your life partner to be a virgin?
None at all!

Would you forgive your partner if you caught him cheating on you?
I have no idea actually.........maybe, maybe not.

And what about you. Would you expect your partner to forgive you if you were caught cheating on him?
I would expect my partner to forgive me, but I am sure my partner
wouldn't!

Any thing you'd like to say all those solo studs reading your
profile
right now?

Happy Reading!

No comments:

JOke kingdom

15 Videos, Games, Anime, Music Video, and more - Noolmusic.com !